Furnished Accommodation, Gaborone.
Hantom House is a 6-bed shared-house that provides low-cost, fully-furnished, secure, serviced accommodation to ex-pats working or studying in Gaborone.
Now in our tenth year, our typical housemate is a single UK/US/AUS/European citizen in his or her 20’s, 30’s or 40’s who stays between 4 and 12 months while working at one of the NGOs or international institutions in the city.
Hantom House is centrally located in Gaborone West Phase One. Its facilities include:
- Wireless broadband;
- Swimming pool;
- Secure parking;
- Maid service – laundry, ironing & room cleaning;
- High security (CCTV; intruder alarm; electric fence; power gate; panic buttons & security patrol);
- Use of local PO box;
- Fully furnished double bedrooms complete with bed, desk, chair, cupboards, drawers, bedding, lamps etc.
- (3 bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms; 3 have shared bathrooms);
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms;
- Satellite TV (DSTV, BBC, CNN etc);
- We can invoice your institution directly in Pula, Rand, Pounds, Dollars or Euros.
- Most importantly of all, Hantom House provides a ready-made social network of like-minded housemates to help you settle in to life in Gabz.
You will find further information on Hantom House on these pages, plus we will post a host of other information that newcomers to Gaborone will find useful. We aim to build a sort of ex-pat guide to Gaborone.
Thank you for your interest.